Round Rock ranks as No.1 in Central Texas on "Best Cities to Raise a Family" list
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Teravista is proud to be part of Round Rock, which ranks No. 1 in Central Texas on Niche’s 2018 “Best Cities to Raise a Family” list.
Round Rock is the only city in Central Texas to make the list of the Top 20 cities nationwide, and only one of three Texas cities on the list.
Citing quality schools, fun events and abundant opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, Niche gives Round Rock an overall grade of A+. The city earns more A+ ratings for Public Schools, Good for Families and Diversity.
Filling out Round Rock’s report card is an A for Jobs, an A- for Housing, and a B+ for Commute.
Round Rock is also the highest ranked city in Central Texas on Niche’s 2018 “Best Cities to Live in Texas” list, coming in at No. 4 statewide. Right behind Round Rock is the City of Austin, at No. 5.
Among other Niche distinctions for Round Rock:
• Round Rock is also the highest ranked city in Central Texas on Niche’s 2018 “Best Cities to Live in Texas” list, coming in at No. 4 statewide. Right behind Round Rock, at No. 5, is the City of Austin.
• It’s ranked as the No. 1 city in Texas on the “Safest Cities in America,” and an impressive No. 5 nationwide.
• It ranks No. 1 in Central Texas in the “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” list. Statewide, Round Rock ranks as the No. 4 best place to buy a home, and is No. 7 nationwide.
Teravista is equally proud to be part of Georgetown as well, and the highly regarded Georgetown Independent School District has an A+ overall grade from Niche.
Niche calculates its grades and rankings using dozens of public data sets and millions of reviews from users.
Recreational amenities including the Residents Club, the Golf Club, The Club at Wildflower Park and Rabbit Hill Park help make Teravista the most successful and award-winning community in Round Rock and Georgetown. Learn more.
- Georgetown ranks No.1 on South’s Best Cities to Live in 2018 list
- Top 5 homebuyer benefits for veterans
- 5 Reasons Suburban Life Beats City Living