Top 10 reasons Teravista residents love their community
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Founded in 2002, Teravista is now in our 16th year of development, and we’re down to our final phase of new homes. While our new-home opportunities are limited, the number of reasons why Teravista residents love their community is almost limitless. It wasn’t easy, but we’ve narrowed these reasons down to the Top 10.
- Amenities. Opened in 2018, 12-acre Rabbit Hill Park is Teravista’s final amenity. Designed as “four parks in one,” Rabbit Hill is an impressive finale to a list of amenities that include the award-winning Teravista Golf Club, The Club at Wildflower Park, The Teravista Residents’ Club, 10 miles of trails and much more.
- Location. Teravista is located at I-35 North and University Boulevard, offering the best of Georgetown and Round Rock. The Texas 130 and SH 45 toll roads offer easy access to all of Austin and Central Texas.
- Schools. Teravista is proudly located in the highly regarded Georgetown and Round Rock school districts. Our final new homes are offered in our Georgetown ISD phase, which includes our own onsite George Washington Carver Elementary School. Georgetown ISD’s gleaming new Tippet Middle School opened in 2017, and Eastview High School has an overall Niche grade of A-.
- Lifestyle. Teravista is more than the sum of its amenities, as impressive as there are. Teravista is a neighborly community where residents come together throughout the year to enjoy annual traditions like the Back to School Bash, Winter Wonderland, Casino Night and many others.
- Awards. Teravista residents are rightfully proud of their community, which has won six “Community of the Year” awards from the Austin Business Journal and the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin.
- Shopping. Teravista is adjacent to the Round Round Premium Outlets mall, and that’s just the beginning of the shopping convenience nearby. From grocery stores to IKEA and Bass Pro Shops, Teravista residents can find everything they need close to home.
- Georgetown. With an overall Niche grade of “A,” Georgetown offers Teravista residents easy access to a historic downtown filled with unique restaurants, shops, annual events like the Red Poppy Festival, and natural attractions such as the Blue Hole.
- Round Rock. This city keeps topping lists such as the "Best Cities to Live in America." Round Rock offers Teravista everything from its iconic Round Rock donuts to thrilling Dell Diamond.
- Health & Higher Education. Right across the street from Teravista, University Boulevard has transformed in recent years into a world-class hub of healthcare and higher education.
- Home. Since Teravista opened in 2002, it’s been much more than a place to live. Teravista is a true community where residents develop meaningful connections to each other through shared experiences amid events and amenities. See our final opportunities to own a new home in Teravista.
- Georgetown ranks No.1 on South’s Best Cities to Live in 2018 list
- Top 5 homebuyer benefits for veterans
- 5 Reasons Suburban Life Beats City Living